Please note standard turnaround times:
In Stock Items - currently 2-3 working days
Personalised Gifts/Stationery - currently 5-7 days
Greeting Cards & Prints - currently 2-3 working days
Printed/Personalised Clothing - 8-12 working days
of receiving payment & any personalisation details.
(Please ensure personalisation details are left in full, so I can meet this timescale)
Please note that I work Monday - Friday so orders are not usually processed over the weekends
Delivery options are available at checkout
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, I do need access to certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
Information is used for communicating with customers, completing personalised orders, invoicing & posting out orders & improving services and will not be used for any other purpose.
Messages/emails containing customer information may be temporarily stored for purposes of completing your orders. Where this data is digitally held, all devices used to access the data are password protected.
Postal receipts & invoices will be kept securely for up to 7 years for tax purposes only
Third parties I work with include:
Facebook / Instagram / Paypal / Royal Mail
All of the above third parties have their own policies to comply with GDPR
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for any mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business.
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, these are Royal Mail and other well known delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and
safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gemma Taylor am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Q. What size are your greeting cards?
A. JJ & Roo cards are all a nice A5 size when folded (approx 15 x 21cm)
(unless otherwise specified in description)
Q. Do you accept custom orders?
A. Yes, I am more than happy to consider custom orders, please contact me to discuss your requirements
Q. I have seen an item on your social media but cannot find it on the website?
A. If this is the case, get in touch & I will fix this ASAP :)
Q. Can I leave you a review?
A. If you're on social media (FB/Instagram) please "snap & tag" us in your photos @jjandroodesigns
Q. Can I visit your shop?
A. Yes I'm more than happy to arrange a visit by appointment (I am located in Margate, Kent)
Q. Do you offer bulk/wholesale discounts?
A. Yes I am happy to consider quantity discounts on many items, just get in touch for a quote